Advice for making criminal injury claims

Here to listen to you – call or complete the Criminal Injuries form for advice today

Home » Who can I talk to if I have been the victim of a criminal injury?

Support for criminal injury victims

Who can I talk to if I have been the victim of a criminal injury?

Often the best place to start is with your GP, as they should be able to put you in touch with the NHS who may be able to arrange counselling and therapy relating to sexual abuse and sexual assault and various psychological injuries.

The Police can put you in touch with Victim Support, and will of course be involved in the criminal investigation and the court process. It is important to work with the Police to assist them, as you are required by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) to fully co-operate with them.

There are also specific organisations who can offer advice relating to circumstances of sexual abuse and sexual assault. These include Childline, NSPCC, Rape Crisis and Victim Support. They maybe able to offer help and advice about what to do and offer a confidential service should you wish to discuss what happened and what to do next.

We can guide you through the claims process

No obligation advice!

Our experienced claims advisers can assist, pointing you in the right direction for help and of course talking to you about how you can make a claim if you wish.

Contact Us

Please send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search